Online advertising provides immediate advantages over traditional print advertising.
Key Advantages to Online Advertising:
- Gets immediate results from relevant visitors - whether someone is searching for a product or service you offer or reading a blog post related to your area of expertise, you can reach that person while their pain, problem, or need for information is top of mind and bring them into your sales funnel.
- Performance-based options – you only pay when a visitor clicks on your ad
- Everything is measurable - you can see exactly what people do once they click your ad and how many take the desired action (completing a form, purchasing a product, downloading a report, etc…)
- You can (and should) continually test and optimize to maximize ROI – test ad copy, images, landing pages, offers, etc…to stretch your ad budget further
- If an ad isn’t producing results, you can simply stop running it – most print advertising requires a large up-front commitment. You’re not shooting in the dark with online advertising
- Advanced Targeting – Internet advertising allows you to target visitors in innovative, highly-profitable ways. Not only can you target based on strict geographic regions, you can also target based on the device they are using (pc, mobile, tablet) and even previous actions they’ve taken on your website.
Search Engine Advertising (PPC/AdWords)
Reach prospective buyers the moment they hit the search engines to find a solution to their problem. Research shows that 81% of people go online to research a product or service before buying. You can gain visibility to that group through targeted pay-per-click ads on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Mobile search ad impressions rose 317% between Q4 2010 and Q4 2011 (IgnitionOne). Research shows that number is expected to continue skyrocketing over the next few years.
Not only do mobile visitors click more ads (compared to standard search), they have higher conversion rates (made a purchase, clicked to call, got driving directions). One possible reason for this is that conducting research on a mobile device is more challenging than on a desktop. Mobile searchers are often looking for an immediate solution. This is all the more reason to be sure your web page is optimized for mobile visitors.
Since mobile searchers may be more inclined to take immediate action, you have a great opportunity to be the solution your prospects are looking for. But you can’t help them if they can’t find you.
Whether you offer towing services, software, or sushi – let us show you your mobile opportunities.
Remarketing is one of the most exciting additions to online advertising in years. Remarketing allows you to target ads to visitors who have visited your website or even taken a specific action on your website.